Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Peter Binkley
Mark Bussey (Conference host)
Matt Critchlow
Karen Estlund
Erin Fahy
Richard Green (Admin assistant)
Anna Headley

 

Schedule (for info)

  • w/b 1st June: Web page and booking announced
  • (8-11 June: Open Repositories 2015)
  • 1 July:  Outline schedule announced following call on 30 June
  • w/b 3rd August:  Detailed program announced
  • 21-24 September:  HC2015

Agenda

 

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Facilitator and notetaker for this call  Anna and Richard respectively
    2. Additional agenda items?
      1. code retreat day
      2. service management as workshop instead of plenary talk

  2. Organizational matters just for info:
    1. Hotel arrangements
    2. Social events 
      1. Poster reception
      2. Conference dinner
      3. Other...
    3. Public page  here
    4. Room availability for reference: HC2015 Conference Rooms.xlsx
    5. FYI - Last year's post conference survey results

  3. Report back on to-dos from last time
    1. Karen: 30-35 minutes for 'State of the HydraSphere' fine; Tom Cramer will contact the other Hydra-in-a-box folks about the structure of that slot
    2. Mark:  Sufia/PCDM - Mike Giarlo will be ringleader and take point; Tom Johnson has not yet responded about the RDF workshop; placement of Code Retreat (if at all) needs discussion
    3. Karen:  Service management might be more of a workshop with a follow up talk
    4. Richard:  Will contact WG and IG leaders to ask if they want a specific presentation slot (5 mins) or whether they feel their work will be adequately reported elsewhere in the meeting.

  4. Community ideas for content - page at HC2015 suggestions for the program
    1. 2015 Github / Waffle board
    2. 2015 program - template here if useful
    3. Finalize program outline
      1. Bulk of call spent on deciding workshop layout
    4. How to announce program outline
      1. emails and blog
      2. Add to conference homepage
      3. Feel we are in a position to announce workshop topics (but no guarantees) and that Wednesday and Thursday will "include the following"
        Mark and Richard to sort out announcement 
    5. Are there identified program items for which we can now formally line up facilitators/speakers
      1. Richard will do the admin of all the emails and tracking if you wish
      2. Richard will contact all the workshop leaders to ensure agreement and conference registration.  The process will be tracked on the Waffle board.

  5. Specific "to-do's" before next call
    1. Complete to-do's from last call (all)
    2. Richard to get workshop presenters lined up and registered

  6. Plan next email(s) - when to send out
    1. Poster session (Last year's text here)
      1. FYI: No local printing facilities this year

  7. AOB

  8. Next call 14 July 8.00am PT, 11.00am ET, 4.00pm UK
  • No labels