Some universities are using two systems: patron interactions + development
University of Virginia: compared two boards, one project
- ETD JIRA kanban board: backlog, to do (week sprints), in progress, test, done
- uses different JIRA system for user requests
UCSD uses JIRA for project management and GitHub for development
- uses built in GitHub board for organization and management
- the board is a new feature!
- To get to the board use this URL: https://github.com/orgs/YourProjectName/projects/1
Shelia (IIIF): GitHub + Waffle
Northwestern: demo of GitHub and Waffle
- developers use GitHub, project manager uses Waffle
University of Oxford: Trello for bugs, Confluence, SharePoint
- will demo RT at a future meeting
Emory: uses Asana (for planning right now)
Integration with calendar
Are operations and projects separate or combined at institutions?