Tuesday June 27, 2017
- steve van tuyl (Oregon State University)
- Hui Zhang (Oregon State University)
- Gabriela A. Montoya (UC San Diego)
- Don Brower (Notre Dame)
- Nik Dragovic (Emory University)
- Ellen Ramsey (University of Virginia)
- Note Taker:
- Gabriela Montoya
- Review Use Case Document
- A few of us asked local folks for additional/feedback, but it looks like we have everything covered.
On the agenda (below), there are two reference documents from the Display Sets group. It would be useful to think of prioritizing our cases in the same way these folks did. That is, chunking out and dumping out everything that is critical and going from there.
Steve will add the cases to a Google sheet so that people can list out their preferences.
We should all take a first pass at milestoning these things and setting to critical vs. less critical.
There are two ways we can approach this: at the use case level and within use cases that are marked as critical.
- Steps for next week
- Everyone will have participated in the sheet indicating milestone 1 and milestone "other".
- Everyone with have done something with the 4 uncategorized issues (help place them in the appropriate use case section).