Child pages
  • MODS and RDF Call: 2018-06-11
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time: 9 AM PDT / Noon EDT

Call-In Info:  712-775-7035 (Access Code: 960009)

Documents/Homework:

Moderator: Eben English

Notetaker: TK (Etherpad: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/MODS_and_RDF_Call__2018-06-11)

Attendees:

  • Eben English (BPL)

Agenda (with notes)

  1. White paper:
    1. "clean version" for comments: https://goo.gl/SGCfev
    2. Comments from SMIG review
      1. sent to SMIG listserv and announced at May 22 SMIG meeting
      2. no form responses
      3. couple of comments on white paper - one resolved (duplicate example); p. 11 <mods:name> - table lists only URI but URI and text are allowed - should accept this change - DONE
      4. Julie to reach out to Anna Goslen at UNC to see if she has more feedback

  2. Sending out for review
    1. Final Documentation: Community Review
      1. ALA-associated groups (LITA ALCTS Metadata Standards and IG groups) - maybe contact those before ALA?
        1. maybe just start with listservs and see how response goes
      2. Send out listserv emails this week (next couple days) - by Wednesday
        1. add note on wiki after sending to the listserv you've been assigned
      3. accept comments through August 1 (email announcement updated)
      4. maybe send reminder after July 9 working group meeting
      5. aim to present at Samvera Connect in October and end working group (!)
    2. Viewing responses
      1. Eben has credentials for mods2rdf gmail account
      2. feedback form - Eben will invite working group folks as editors to see responses


  3. Next meeting:
    1. Monday June 25



  • No labels