Child pages
  • Meeting Minutes 2018-04-20
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees: Jeremy FriesenJon CameronMaria WhitakerCollin BrittleNoah Botimer

Absent: LaRita RobinsonJulie RudderEmily PorterJennifer Smith

Agenda:

  1. Roll call
  2. Call for additional agenda items
  3. Review previous action items
    1. 2018-04-06 Meeting
      1. Emily Porter - audit to ensure that Emory use cases are accounted for 
      2. Maria Whitaker - commented on duplications, they may be the same thing
    2. Coordinated Permissioning Use Cases
      1. Consideration for priorities of use cases vs. types of activities that we provide granular control; Provide suggestion on how to proceed against the current code. Balancing MVP with the whole picture for permissions.
      2. Call to avoid the long-running development branch, what strategies can we employ to address these concerns? What are our operational options for yet another big feature set?
      3. We need to perform a survey of the implementation details of Hyrax's current permissions
  4. Establish next steps and action items

Action Items:

  1. Jon Cameron will schedule time with LaRita Robinson for the week of April 23 to 27th to work on normalizing and distilling into boiled down cases, complete the distillation by April 27th.
  2. During the week of April 30th to May 4th, this working group will review the distillation and provide feedback, with a goal of discussing the distillation at our next meeting, and communicating our findings to the larger community.
    1. A goal is to ask the community, are there other use cases we've missed?
    2. Begin discussion of what do we think we can accommodate within the existing structures? And for those non-accounted for use cases, what do we need to do to accommodate these? 
  • No labels