Child pages
  • Metadata Call 2016-05-18
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time: 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST

Call-In Info: +1 (641) 715 3660, access code 651025 

Moderator: Julie Hardesty (Indiana University) 
Notetaker: 
Corey Harper
Attendees:
 


  1. Subgroup reports
    1. Descriptive Working Group
      1. May 11 meeting canceled. Next meeting May 25
    2. MODS and RDF Descriptive Metadata Subgroup
      1. Continuing discussion on Subjects. Collaboration doc has updates

      2.  Next meeting is pushed back to June 1

      3. Conversion code proof of concept. Supports a few elements they've discussed

        1. Provides test case for mappings

    3. Applied Linked Data Working Group
      1. Actively Seeking Members
      2. Working on updates to Link Data Fragments Gem
      3. Next meeting is May 26
      4. Will post notes and make another call for contributors
        1. Post to list (Steven)
        2. Share in Slack Metadata Channel (Corey)
  2. Issues/Questions
    1. No Updates
  3. Review Metadata IG Requests and Priorities
    1. No Updates
  4. Additional Items
    1. URI Management Working Group - initial meeting 2016-05-18, 2pm Eastern
      1. Julie to moderate unless another volunteer.
      2. Will add to subgroup reports here
    2. Slack question about property for Sufia keywords and tags
      1.  EBU:Keyword to replace DC:relation for Tags in Sufia?
  5. Action Items
    1. Next meeting, June 1
    2. Julia will follow up re: ebu:keyword and tags
    3. Steven will post Applied Linked Data notes to list with call for contributors
    4. Corey will post same to Slack Metadata Channel
  • No labels