Child pages
  • Metadata Call 2016-09-07
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time: 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST

Call-In Info: +1 (641) 715 3660, access code 651025 

Moderator:  Julie Hardesty (Indiana University)
Notetaker: 
Julie Hardesty
Attendees:

Agenda

  • Subgroup Reports
    • Descriptive Working Group
      • no meeting has occurred, still not sure if there will be one more meeting or if survey will be redone
      • asking over email and will fill in notes here if there is answer
    • MODS and RDF Descriptive Metadata Subgroup
      • polls going out regarding decisions made in collaboration docs
      • next element is accessCondition
      •  breakout session on Wednesday (2:10-3:10pm) on moving complex vocabs (like MODS) into RDF
    • Applied Linked Data Working Group
      • need to schedule a meeting
      • workshop at HC to get interest in group and continue in monthly meeting
    • URI Management Working Group
      • met but not enough folks present to make decisions
      • sending out email to WG with questions about functional requirements doc and predicate decision tree
      • hope to have feedback from predicate decision tree by Hydra Connect so it’s final and have preliminary functional requirements doc ready to be open for feedback by Hydra Connect
  • Issues/Questions
    • none
  • Additional items
    • Hydra Connect 2016 HMIG Meeting
      • send out to members of HMIG as invitation and ask for feedback
      • check with WG facilitators that they can attend and report
      • provide any feedback received to facilitator for Sep. 21 meeting
  • Action Items (Julie)
    • find facilitator for next HMIG meeting (Tuesday, Sep. 21)
    • send Hydra Connect HMIG meeting agenda to members
      • gather feedback and share with Sep. 21 facilitator
  • No labels