Potential topics to be narrowed down for future meetings.
- Sharing Hyrax set ups with Admin Sets, Workflows
- What would an ORCID integration with Hyrax look like?
- Creating a value statement or some guidance/process to help prioritize what to include in a release, what to fix on bugs.
Starting a subgroup to figure out a scalable process for user interface testing during release process. – July meeting
- How are people deciding between Hyrax/Hyku - updates from recent launches? (NU, Oregon, CSU)?
- How well does Hyrax do in supporting dataset use cases? Who is supporting data deposit with Hyrax?
- Ideas for the Samvera Connect program! We should certainly have a IG meeting, but maybe some of us have ideas for lightning talks, presentations, posters, etc. Let's brainstorm. Hannah Frost
Changing the dates/times of these meetings? Repo-Managers adopting the Hyrax workflow document - Steve Van Tuyl – July meeting Jenn Colt gives overview of DURT --July meeting How would repo-managers testing be similar or different? Meeting with Mike Giarlo about having a repo-managers team in Github, like UX advisors -- Tentatively scheduled for the August Meeting. What kind of things would we be asked to comment on? How can we deal with pace, getting up to speed? How would this be different/same as UX advisors?