Samvera Connect 2019 is taking place at Washington University in St Louis this week. The program is here!
Samvera was previously known as the Hydra Project and legacy content within the wiki may reflect this.
- Samvera Community Framework
- Partners and Implementations
- Samvera Events Calendar
- Website home page
- Get in touch!
- Known Samvera contractors
- Events, presentations and articles now under "Events" below
- Templates, slides and logos for presentations and articles
Interest Group (IG) and Working Group (WG) Hub
- Interest Groups and Working Groups
IGs and WGs are an essential part of the Samvera Community and a key part of its evolution. The extensive list of IGs and WGs has been taken to its own page.
- Samvera IG/WG Framework
- Samvera Connect Meetings
- Samvera Virtual Connect meetings
- Samvera Partner Meetings
- Developer Congress - Monday 21st October 2019
- Samvera Regional Meetings
- White paper: State of Samvera Technology in 2019
- Report a security vulnerability
- Known security vulnerabilities (requires login)
- Sign up for technical community emails
- Samvera Community Intellectual Property Licensing and Ownership
- Samvera Licensed Contributors (requires login)
- Licensed software acceptance procedure
- Code Copyright Statement
Strategy, Finance & Steering/Administration
- Community Finances
- Samvera Steering Group
Samvera Efforts / Grab Bag
- Samvera Solution Bundles
- Spotlight! for Exhibits
- ArcLight, for archival discovery and access
- Samvera ORCID Plug-in
- Samvera and the Portland Common Data Model (PCDM)
- Archived Pages with deprecated content
Except where otherwise noted, content within the Samvera wiki is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.