The web gateway for this page (if you wish to share information) is at https://connect2019.samvera.org
October 22 - 25, 2019
St. Louis, Missouri
Washington University in St. Louis
Getting Around the University
Samvera Connect will take place in three primary buildings on the Danforth campus--the Knight Center, the Danforth University Center (also called the DUC), and Olin Library.
The following networks are available:
- Eduroam (Check with your institution about connecting to eduroam)
More information on how to connect here:
The following spaces are available:
- The Serenity Room is a designated room in Olin Library for individuals to meditate, pray, or quietly reflect.
- Nursing/Lactation Rooms For access information, please contact Emily Stenberg.
- Lactation Rooms are available in the Knight Center, Olin Library, and the DUC.
- Gender Inclusive Restrooms (links to PDF )
- Ginkgo Reading Room on Level 1 of Olin Library as an open quiet space.
- Atrium in Bauer Hall
Weather permitting, there are also courtyards outside the DUC and Knight Center/Bauer Hall. Please note, the university will be in session during Connect.
About St. Louis
Washington University's Danforth campus sits at the edge of Forest Park and is just 7 miles from downtown St. Louis, easily accessible by public transit. Forest Park is home to the St. Louis Art Museum, St. Louis Zoo, Missouri History Museum, and St. Louis Science Center, as well as running and walking trails and more. Downtown St. Louis boasts the recently renovated Gateway Arch National Park and Museum and the City Museum, an experience you won't want to miss! See more on the Dining and Things to Do page.
Samvera takes no responsibility for the content of linked external websites. If you find one of these sites to be inappropriate, please let us know and we will remove it.