- Julie Allinson (CoSector, University of London) (2018-2021)
- Chris Awre (University of Hull) (-2020)
- Carolyn Caizzi (Northwestern University) (2019 - 2022)*
- Jon Dunn (Indiana University) (-2020)
- Hannah Frost (Stanford University) (2019-2022)
- Rosalyn Metz (Emory University) (2018-2021)
- Robin Ruggaber (University of Virginia) (-2020)
- Simeon Warner (Cornell University) (2019-2022)
- John Weise (University of Michigan) (2018-2021)
- Non-voting ex officio: Richard Green (Samvera Operations Officer)
*This term of approximately 3.5 years resulted from a special election following the resignation of a Steering member.
Note that where multiple members of Steering Group are supported by the same Samvera Partner institution they may exercise only one vote between them on any given occasion. From 1st August 2019, new governance rules prevent multiple members from the same institution.
Members of the Steering Group may be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
The finance subcommittee currently comprises
- Chris Awre
- Jon Dunn
- Richard Green
- Robin Ruggaber
- John Weise
Past members of the Samvera/Hydra Steering group who are no longer active nor voting members of the Steering Group. We thank them for their leadership and service!
- Mike Giarlo (Penn State/Stanford University) (2014-2019)
- Richard Green (University of Hull) (2008-2019)
- Tom Cramer (Stanford University) (2008-2018)
- Mark Bussey (Data Curation Experts) (2013-2018)
- Bess Sadler (U Virginia/Stanford U/Data Curation Experts) (2008-2018)
- Debra Hanken Kurtz (DuraSpace) (2016-2018)
- Karen Estlund (Penn State University) (2015-2018)
- Jonathan Markow (DuraSpace) (2011-2016)
- Lynn McRae (Stanford University) (2009-2015)
- Matt Zumwalt (MediaShelf) (2009-2012)
- Eddie Shin (MediaShelf) (2009-2012)
- Thorny Staples (DuraSpace) (2009-2010)