Child pages
  • Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees:

Karen Cariani

Tom Cramer

Richard Green  

Julie Rudder

Jim Tuttle

 

Agenda

Any other items?

Review Audiences and Information Needs table

The Community has offered no suggestions for interviewees via the wiki form.  Shall we go ahead on the basis of our own list?  

  • Yes let's move forward. By when? May 19th doable.  
  • What format would be preferred - Skype/phone call would be best unless prohibited by scheduling then email is okay. 
  • Julie will add suggestions from her email (April 8th) and assign herself.
  • Karen will take a new name as noted in the chart
  • Jim will pick up several as noted in the chart

 

Review  persona questions

The persona questions were revised and expanded.  Tom added a link to some ArcLight interview questions for comparison: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/ArcLight+Discovery:+Phase+2  Do we need to modify our questions/approach before interviewing?

  • The persona questions were generally accepted, with some re-ordering to solicit experience based conversation. It is expected that certain conversations will bring up new questions and interviewers should feel fine adding questions. 

Next steps

Interviews?  Timescale?

  • May 19th is target to have interviews completed. 
  • May 5th call - is on, Julie will miss. 

  • What to do with the information gathered from interviews?
    •  For each interview, make a copy of the interview template, write up notes there and then place in HWPWG shared google folder. 

Other business

To help accommodate the needs of other IGs and WGs, can we move to a meeting schedule of 1st and 3rd Tuesdays each month?  (That fits with our next couple of meetings)

  • Group confirmed this is ok. 
  • Richard will send a new invite. 

 

Date of next meeting

Tuesday 5th May, 1600 UK, 1100 ET, 0800 PT 

  • No labels