This page is for an institution to upload a document that contains:
- For the concept of table of contents, what elements, subelements, and attributes do the institutions of this group deal with?
- How do you use these elements / subelements / attributes?
- Notes on anything special about an institutions use of these elements / subelements / attributes. (Unusual application logic, extremely complex combinations, potential weirdness in what data you put in it, etc).
- What level of fidelity are you willing to live without / drop from how you currently represent this data?
- An attempt by someone at that institution to map that element to RDF. Essentially: If they had to move that to RDF in Fedora 4 today, what would they chose to do with it?
Document Links (github, excel, word, PDF, etc)