Search

Help

Page 1 of 7. Showing 61 results (0.037 seconds)

  1. 2017-05-30 Meeting notes

    https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts//curationexperts.com/documentationwg Facilitator: acollier Notetaker: bess Attendees acollier bess jenlindner elr37 Agenda / Notes: Roll call (please log in above) Select notetaker Review … on items completed since last meeting Documentation for mediated deposit is in a PR Review status of inprocess tickets elr37 will polish justin's PR about "what
    HydraJun 05, 2017
  2. Template for Meeting Agenda

    https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/TemplateforMeetingAgenda into a new agenda for next meeting and add any followup items immediately. Notes: Discussion re … Date 11:00 AM EST at https://cornell.zoom.us/j/703126880 https://cornell.zoom.us/j/703126880 Topic: Samvera Documentation WG Time: this is a recurring meeting
    HydraJun 13, 2017
  3. 2017-06-13 Meeting notes

    on items completed since last meeting Review status of inprocess tickets Discuss ready items & groom backlog Any new items needed? What should be moved to ready? Other agenda: Call for IG and WG updates (add your items here) Pick facilitator / notetaker for next time Facilitator: Notetaker: Notes: Our objectives: We have
    HydraJun 13, 2017
  4. 2017-06-27 Meeting notes

    https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/TemplateforMeetingAgenda into a new agenda for next meeting and add any followup items immediately. Notes: Discussion re: project board … Date 11:00 AM EST at https://cornell.zoom.us/j/703126880 https://cornell.zoom.us/j/703126880 Topic: Samvera Documentation WG Time: this is a recurring meeting
    HydraJun 27, 2017
  5. 2017-04-07 Meeting notes

    Date Attendees alicia.morris (Tufts) kcariani (WGBH) Eban English (BPL) Patrick Yott (Northeastern) Tracy Macmath (Yale) Steve McDonald (Tufts) Discussion items Drafting the announcement Alicia and Steve will draft the announcement and send to the group for review Advertise on the various lists Patrick will post on Cod
    HydraApr 07, 2017
  6. DSpace/Hydra IG call 2017-04-14

    Time Item Who Notes Notetaker? Timezone Rollcall Data Migration Strategies Update All Data Migration Action items 1 incomplete Type your task here. Use
    HydraMar 31, 2017
  7. 2017-05-02 Meeting notes

    Date Attendees jenlindner bess elr37 larita.robinson acollier @mention a person to add them as an attendee and they will be notified. Discussion items Time Item Who Notes Decide on frequency of calls Calls every 2 weeks Goal: 30 minutes per call People will take on specific deliverables between calls Every other
    HydraMay 02, 2017
  8. 2017-05-16 Meeting notes

    the agenda for the next meeting immediately upon finishing the notes from current meeting. WG goals: leave documentation where most appropriate provide links from … Date Facilitator: afred Notetaker: larita.robinson Attendees jenlindner bess elr37 larita.robinson acollier afred Agenda / Notes: Report on progress, check
    HydraMay 16, 2017
  9. 2016-10-31 Meeting notes

    ) Identify plan for deliverables and Github tickets related to usability findings Discussion items Time Item Who Notes 2min Welcome Ben Howell Notes for this agenda … tests, affinity mapping is a goal this time around (tapping into some formality), 10min Timeline Ben Howell & Team Weekly meetings planned, Ben exploring "RealTime
    HydraNov 11, 2016
  10. 2016-11-03 Meeting notes

    and communication Schedule follow up meeting Discussion items Time Item Who Notes 5min HydraConnect 2016 Follow up njaffer & vantuyls … Minutes Hydra Connect 2016 Follow Up A scoring exercise for establishing group needs was done. Results: DSpace/Hydra IG: Hydra Connect Meeting (100616) Active
    HydraNov 07, 2016