- January / early February
- UI developers each presented their prototypes to the DSpace UI Working Group. These presentations were recorded and made publicly available off the DSpace UI Prototype Challenge page.
- Began gathering public feedback (on mailing lists, etc) on the Prototypes and their underlying technology / platform
- Select a UI architecture for recommendation (to DSpace Steering); validate it against our criteria (see evaluation form)
- March 16-17: Presentation of selected UI architecture to DSpace Steering & Leadership Groups at the DuraSpace Summit in Washington DC
- Late March / Early April: Final decision and announcement of next UI platform
- June 13-16 (Open Repositories in Dublin) : Presentation / Discussion on the new UI platform (and possible demo of the work so far).