3. Tombstones - what have people done, should it be in Hyrax?
- What have people done?
- Mich has this in deep blue data where requester provides a reason to do this.
- UVA does this with EZID.
- UCSD captures this in an RDF file outside of the repo. See example.
- Should it be in hyraxHyrax?
- Datacite might do this OR another service?
- Still unclear what the common approach would be.
- What are the use cases?
- DOIs must resolve to something - if something if really - example from UVA https://ezid.cdlib.org/tombstone/id/doi:10.18130/V3N00ZS7G
- need Need to soft delete - File is still there.