- End User FAQ - Attempts to address the most commonly asked questions regarding DSpace (from a user perspective)
- TechnicalFAQ - Attempts to address the most commonly asked technical or installation questions regarding DSpace
- Additional resources for common questions:
- Searching the Mailing Lists archives
- Searching the dspace tag on StackOverflow. Also see our Guide to Posting Technical Questions to StackOverflow
- Current technical facts about DSpace are available in a concise format online, or as a downloadable PDF. Overview technical specifications include a basic description, history, a typical product use case, an architectural overview, key features and more.
- The following documents are useful in planning a repository. All are written by Mary R.Barton et al copyright 2004-2005 (RM).
- SUNScholar/Practical Guidelines for Starting an Institutional Repository. Produced by Stellenbosch University Library, this guide provides step-by-step information to help academic institutions in developing countries start an institutional repository.
- Lessons learned building an Institutional Repository with DSpace