- ActiveTriples - an ActiveModel-like interface for RDF data (contributions toward the framework)
- active_triples-local_name - a ruby gem that provides utilities for working with local names under the ActiveTriples framework. Includes a default implementation of a local name minter that produces a UUID for the id portion of the rdf_subject.
- active_triples-solrizer - a ruby gem that provides a default solr implementation under the ActiveTriples framework.
- Ruby on Rails support for virtual collections
- ld4l/ld4l_virtual_collection - Rails engine providing a user interface for creating and manipulating virtual collections and items
- ld4l/open_annotation_rdf - a ruby gem that provides tools for modeling annotations based on the Open Annotation ontology and persisting to a triplestore.
- ld4l/ore_rdf - a ruby gem that provides tools for modeling list triples based on the ORE ontology and persisting to a triplestore (Limited to non-ordered lists.)
- ld4l/foaf_rdf - a ruby gem that provides tools for modeling person triples based on the FOAF ontology and persisting to a triplestore. (Limited to Person and Agent classes.)
- ld4l/works_rdf - ruby gem that provides content negotiation, metadata extraction, and normalization of resource metadata for inclusion in ORE aggregations representing the list of items in a Virtual Collection. Currently supports extraction from marcxml, schema ontology, and vivo ontology as implemented at Cornell, Stanford, OCLC, and Cornell VIVO.