- Collin Brittle (Emory)
- Frederick Rodriguez (Yale University)
- Bess Sadler (Data Curation Experts)
- Gordon Leacock (University of Michigan)
- Jim Coble (Duke)
- Brendan Quinn
- steve van tuyl (oregon state university)
- Tom Johnson
- Jay Dungavath (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
- Chris Colvard (Indiana University)
- James R. Griffin III (Princeton University Library)
- Julie Allinson (CoSector - University of London)
- Randall Floyd (Indiana University)
- Glen Horton (Cincinnati)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Remind everyone to sign in on agenda.
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Moderator & notetaker for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call:
Open template agenda titled "Samvera Tech Call 2018-xx-xx"
- Click on ... in the top right corner, and select copy.
- Popup will open for location. It should contain:
- Space: Samvera
- Parent page: 2018
- Select copy. New page should be created.
- Modify the title to remove "copy of", update it with the next date, add moderator, notetaker, and any carry-over agenda info. Click Publish.
- PR Review Tom Johnson
- Review issues:
- PR review coordinator for next time:
Hyrax 3.0.0 agenda item:
- Discussion of breaking breaking changes & bundling all changes into next release 3.0
- Rails 5.2 support
- Blacklight 7 upgrade/support