- Steven FolsomLC Names is in QA without going thru context workflow. Steven Folsomwill work with Huda Khan to set up.
- 2018-11-01 - LC will investigate the bulk download problem and generate a new bulk files.
- 2018-10-26 - From Huda's work with catalogers to test context around names, they expect 3xx info which is on the RWO in the RDF and it seems that the RWOs are not in the dumps from LC. LC thinks they should be there but Steven and Dave cannot find the data, they seem the RWO entities only in the object position of some triples. Huda also notes that the profiles in the BFE dev instance at LC do not link to the RWO but instead link to the authority. Will continue working with LC to understand/resolve.
- Steven Folsomand Simeon Warner to explore what BFE does with JSON-LD input data in order to frame questions going forward about what Sinopia needs to be able to copy data in
- 2018-10-26 - Done, it seems that flatten and compact makes data readable by BFE. This is easily done with the Ruby jsonld library that Gregg Kellogg wrote. See https://zimeon.github.io/bfe-data/ . Nothing more to try until we have some real sample data from Discogs.
- Steven Folsom to reach out to Astrid about possible Stanford participation in US2TS and will coordinate proposal
- 2018-11-01 - Astrid responded that they will decline, out of concern for the April 2019 Sinopia deadline. Jodi Schneider (with co-organizers Paul Groth and Ryan Shaw) proposed a session on domain-specific knowledge graphs that will include the description we provided. Ryan Shaw and Deborah McGuiness are also confirmed speakers.
- 2018-10-26 - Steven will do this...
- Jason Kovari Starting work on getting records to Casailini, will need to work out how to stage data we get back from Casalini
- Tim Worrall to create a set of issues in qa_server repo to describe work for supporting Discogs in QA (because we don't want LD4P specific tickets in QA)
- Simeon Warner - set up homework to brainstorm D&A ideas on Google Doc, then set up longer session together to flesh out. Need to scan the large set of D&A issues: https://culibrary.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=19&projectKey=DISCOVERYACCESS&view=planning.nodetail
- Issues: https://waffle.io/LD4P/ld4p2-cornell=