- Tom Johnson (UC Santa Barbara)
- LaRita Robinson (Notre Dame)
- Chris Colvard (Indiana University)
- Katherine Lynch (U. Pennsylvania)
- Anna Headley (Princeton University)
- Jeremy Friesen (Notre Dame)
- Jim Coble (Duke University)
- Andrew Myers (WGBH)
- Trey Pendragon (Princeton University Library)
- Julie Allinson (CoSector - University of London)
- Lynette Rayle (Cornell)
- Carolyn Cole (PSU)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Remind everyone to sign in on agenda.
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- PSU Dev Sprint (Tom)
- add agenda item here
- Moderator & notetaker for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call:
Open template agenda titled "Samvera Tech Call 2019-xx-xx"
- Click on ... in the top right corner, and select copy.
- Popup will open for location. It should contain:
- Space: Samvera
- Parent page: 2019
- Select copy. New page should be created.
- Modify the title to remove "copy of", update it with the next date, add moderator, notetaker, and any carry-over agenda info. Click Publish.
- PR Review
- Review issues:
- PR review coordinator for next time:
Some code sitting between existing Valkyrie/AF which permit casting Valkyrie resources to AF resources
Switch out persistence methodmethods from AF to Valkyrie ones in order
There are PRs which are open now
Some additional PRs might be issued, or there might be some work focused around a Gem which has been the focus of others during the sprint
There are also those who have been increasing the efficiency of the tests
Objective is to merge these PRs on Friday
Link provided from Trey outlining some recommendations for using the Mapper interface
Drew: Is there a concrete scope for this sprint for non-technical stakeholders?
You as a Hyrax adopter will not see an immediate change, but the outcome is that we have next steps which are laid out for sprint groups in the future for moving Hyrax forward
Save call at the bottom of the Actor Stack might shift to a Valkyrie call
Adopters would see that as a straight refactor
If we release a G