VIVO [Pronunciation: /viːvəʊ/ or vee-voh] is member-supported, open source software and an ontology for representing scholarship. VIVO supports recording, editing, searching, browsing and visualizing scholarly activity. VIVO encourages research discovery, expert finding, network analysis and assessment of research impact. VIVO is easily extended to support additional domains of scholarly activity.
Search the VIVO Wiki
- Registration open for VIVO Camp to be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, April 6-8, 2017.
- Save the date! The 2017 VIVO Conference will be held at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City August 2-4, 2017. #vivo17
- Conferences Attended and to Attend lists upcoming conferences of interest to the VIVO community. If you are attending an upcoming conference, please add to the list, and consider organizing a VIVO session or presentation.
- The 2016 VIVO Conference was held August 17-19 in Denver, Colorado, USA. Thanks to all attendees, sponsors, presenters, and the VIVO 2016 Conference Planning Task Force. Materials from the conference are available on OpenVIVO
- 2016 VIVO User Group Meeting #1, our first user group meeting, was held at the Feinberg College of Medicine, Galter Health Science Library, Northwestern University, May 5-6 2016. Read more here.