The Fedora Futures Technical Team community holds its technical meetings as hybrid teleconference and IRC chat.
- U.S.A/Canada toll free: 866-740-1260, participant code: 2257295
- International toll free: http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Use the above link and input 2257295 and the country you are calling from to get your country's toll-free dial-in number
- Once on the call, enter participant code 2257295
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Participant Code: 479307#
- International numbers: Conference Call Information
- Web Access: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php
- Join the #fcrepo chat room via Freenode Web IRC (enter a unique nick)
- Or point your IRC client to #duraspace-ff #fcrepo on irc.freenode.net
Weekly Technical Call
One hour, Thursdays: 11 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
|Create from template|
Two-hours, every other Monday: 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
- See Sprint Schedule for iteration start dates
One-hour, every other Thursday: 3:00pm Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
- See Sprint Schedule for iteration end dates
- Conference Line
A variety of calls based on particular topics are frequently organized. Please see the relevant pages below for information on each call, including dates, times, and call-in details.
Meeting Ground Rules
- Be on time.
- We are a distributed team and enjoy a great deal of flexibility in work schedules. The times we have scheduled together are relatively limited and should be respected.
- If you can't make a meeting, email ff-internal in advance and provide a write-up of anything (e.g. standup report) that needs to be communicated
- Mute your microphone if you are not speaking