Getting to the Workshop
- The main room for the Workshop will be in Room 403 in Green Library. The room will be available both days starting at 8:30AM for a continental breakfast
- Access to Green Library requires passing through the turnstiles at the library portals. All non-Stanford attendees should be on a list of visitors at both portals. You will be issued a name tag that should get you access.
- Getting to Green Library
- is a 30 minute (pleasant) walk from the Cardinal Hotel
- a 25 minute walk from the Palo Alto Caltrain station (aka the Palo Alto Transit Center)
- The Marguerite Shuttle (http://transportation.stanford.edu/marguerite/schedules.php - P line) runs from the Palo Alto Transit Center (only a block from the hotel) to the campus oval, about a 7 minute walk to the Green Library. The shuttle is free.
- or a 10-15 minute walk from visitor parking (PDF)
- note that visitor parking can take a while to find, and they do ticket
- more information from Stanford's Visitor Parking page