- Perhaps a brief shell script could maintain these tests in a cross-platform maintainable way.
- Recommend a shell script for each manual test.
- Can someone write up a shell script that uses curl in order to do these manual tasks? Jared doing some test scripting now, Esme and others may assist.
- Beth: test scripts should be human readabale so that humans can execute these tests on their own. Adam: We still need a Test Compatibility Toolkit (TCK) to automate this no matter what. Still useful to have test cases target for humans to execute.
- Need JIRA tickets for test automation and to create a human readaable guide for manual testing by non-developers. (new JIRA Ticket:
JIRA server DuraSpace JIRA serverId c815ca92-fd23-34c2-8fe3-956808caf8c5 key FCREPO-1969
- Also need to run vagrant tests and consistency checks between Fedora, Solr and the triplestore.
- Test Camel messaging? Should test at least one camel message type.