All ROLE_USER permissions are limited to spaces for which space ACLs permit read and/or write access
- Users are managed via the DuraCloud Management Console. In the Management Console, an account administrator has the ability to:
- Add and remove users to the DuraCloud account
- Create Groups and add users to groups in order to simplify access control
- Access Control is managed at the space level
- Within DuraCloud (via the UI or the REST API), an account administrator has the ability to define which users and groups have access to a space, as well as the type of access (read or write) that is available.