- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The Samvera Partners have a monthly call among committed partners.
- 2nd Friday of the month
- 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM Pacific Time
- Check the agenda for the dial-in information.
- communicate and discuss developments at Samvera Partners
- a complement to the Samvera-Tech call, which focus on code, the Partners call focuses on community & functional progress
- track progress on community to do's month-to-month
- CLA's, OR prep, documentation updates
- sharing intelligence on prospective Partners
- coordinate Partner Meetings, Trainings, Workshops and Conferences
- questions / information sharing among Steering and the Partners
- celebrate deployment of new heads, gems
- gather information (news & new page content) for the website
- welcome & onboard new partners to the community
- identify and pursue grant or other new development opportunities
- rotate facilitator and note taker for each monthly call
- facilitator put up an agenda before hand; send call out to HP google group a few days before
- agenda should include a section for 2-3 partner presentations (not more than 30 minutes of call total) as decided by partners in 2016
- note taker publish minutes to Web and Samvera-Partners afterwards
- any non-sensitive bits should also be sent to Samvera-Tech & Samvera Community.
- we ask that each Partner have at least one representative on the call (more are welcome)
- possible (future): we only have one call right now, but as Partners spin up in Europe and Australasia, we may do 2 or 3 calls to cover the time zones. In this case, circulating the agendas, notes and partner updates via email will become especially critical
Code of Conduct
We want Samvera Community to be a fun, informative, engaging event for all our partners and participants. We've got a few strategies to help make this happen:
We encourage everyone to apply the Samvera community principles of openness, inquiry, and respect in their interactions at the event.
We have officially adopted an Anti-Harassment Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to community helpers .
Partner Call Topic Backlog
(Things you would like to present on OR hear presentations on)
- November DLF Samvera Partner Meeting Report out (for December Call)
- Your topic here...
Partner Calls - Agenda & Minutes
October → @ Connect