Scope & Objectives
The Samvera User Experience (UX) interest group meets to discuss any aspect of the user experience, including usability, design, UX methods, and user interface consistency. The purpose of these discussions is to improve users' experiences with applications and systems. Such improvements are expected to occur through sharing of information and expertise across projects and institutions. The interest group began as a result of Hydra User Experience Unconference Session: Friday 1:45-3 p.m. at the Hydra Connect January 2014 meeting in San Diego.
Meeting Times & Communication Channels
Once 2:00pm EST: Meetings are currently scheduled once a month on the third Tuesday of each month, at 2:00pm EST..
Call connection details will be posted in the Slack UX Interest Group channel 15 minutes prior to meeting start time.
Other regular participants and interested parties
- Sonya Betz (University of Alberta)
- Tim Broadwater (West Virginia University)
- Kevin Reiss (Princeton University)
- Jill Heinze (University of Virginia)
- David McCallum (University of Oregon)
- Mike Eaton (Oregon State University)
- Lisa Haitz (University of Cincinnati)
- Chris Awre (University of Hull)
- Patricia Hswe (Penn State)
- Kate Deibel (University of Washington)
- Sally Rumsey (University of Oxford)
- Nik Dragovic (Emory University)
- Chris Diaz (Northwestern University)
- Harsh Parekh (University of Notre Dame)