- Collin Brittle (Emory)
- Lynette Rayle (Cornell)
- Carolyn Cole (PSU)
- steve van tuyl (oregon state)
- Drew Heles (Johns Hopkins University)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for other agenda items (moderator)
- Continued ... Can we sort out our Technical Debt? The complexities introduced by solr/fedora/activeFedora? How? If we solved our architecture complexity problems, would we still have the same levels of debt? How much debt is in the architecture, and how much is in the process? Would paid QA engineers, dedicated portions of sprints, meetings to take on high-level analysis get us started getting sorted? ( Jennifer Lindner )
- Hyrax 1.0.3 release - we (Drew Heles and Bess Sadler) would like to release hyrax 1.0.3 in order to backport Justin's fix for encoding issues (viaPR #1314:https://github.com/samvera/hyrax/pull/1314). If anyone else has PRs they'd like to see in a 1.0.3 release, please get them in in the next couple of days. We'd like to do the release on Wednesday, July 19th.
- Signup for Collection Extensions development sprint (Lynette Rayle) - (Sign-up | Sprint on wiki | All WG Phases on wiki)
- Help the Documentation Working Group fill out the A-Z Index (Lynette Rayle) - See it in action at... http://samvera.github.io/a-z.html
- Moderator/notetaker for next time (moderator)
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call.