- name: uniquely identify the policy template. It is stored in the ResourcePolicy.name once applied.
- groupName or selectGroupName: the first is used to bind the ResourcePolicy to a specific group; the latter is used to allow the selection of one of the subgroups in a group as principal of the created resourcepolicy. This is the equivalent of the previous Embargo#Restrictlistofdisplayedgroupstospecific(sub)groups configuration option.
- hasStartDate [true|false]. If true the policy to create requires a start date.
- hasEndDate [true|false]. If true the policy to create requires an end date.
- startDateLimit (String). An exact date or a math to apply to the current time to set an upper limit on the start date to use.
- endDateLimit (String). An exact date or a math to apply to the current time to set an upper limit on the end date to use.
The expression language used in startDateLimit and endDateLimit is the Date Math language used by Solr.
This new configuration allows to simplify the presentation of pre-set options to the user such as access through the university network, embargoed, etc. other than offer new opportunities such as lease and temporal access.