- Nik Dragovic
- Harsh Parekh
- Tracy MacMath
- Adam Joseph Arling
- David Schober (Northwestern)
- Chris Diaz (Northwestern)
- Dave McCallum
- Lynette Rayle
- ...about 5-6 others
- Generating and managing UX tickets
- Nurax vs Hyrax
- How soon to spin up usability testing WG
- What to test? Review guidelines for establishing a WG.
- Documenting a UX style guide
- Create a dead simple style guide for starters. This will bring up a lot of questions regarding Bootstrap dependencies/versions/future.
- Create a shared repo of small HTML modules (ie. form input element, button, label, modals, radio buttons, multi-select dropdown, etc.)
- Ideas on how to get buy-in from our managers for Samvera UX community time.
- Consider potential opportunities for future collaborative testing (DURT). Potentially formalize as working group once this is defined.
- Begin work on a small (at first), shared component repository.