- Jim Coble (Duke)
- steve van tuyl (oregon state uni)
- James R. Griffin III (Princeton University Library)
- Esmé Cowles (Princeton)
- Aaron Collier (Stanford)
- Josh Gum (oregon state)
- Justin Coyne (Stanford)
- Michael J. Giarlo (Stanford)
- Chris Colvard (Indiana University)
- Steven Ng (Temple)
- Jennifer Lindner (DCE)
- Lynette Rayle (Cornell)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- When should the next Tech Call be?
- steve van tuyl proposes January 3, 2018
- https://github.com/pulibrary/pul_uv_rails (Esmé)
- Recently published so it could be used by Hyrax
- Interest in moving to samvera or samvera-labs Github orgs?
- Streaming support for Rails 5.1 (Justin Coyne)
- Nurax issue: https://github.com/curationexperts/nurax/issues/153
- Possible fix: https://github.com/samvera/hydra-head/pull/427
- Reason that we missed this: https://github.com/samvera/hydra-head/pull/426
- Valkyrie PRs
- add agenda item here
- Notetaker and moderator for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call.