- Meeting recorded session:
Widget Connector url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7irwxwJIw
some meeting notes:
- We think we need to reach a decision of what path to follow.
- José think DSpace need a core solution, and not having people to have the need to make some tweaks. He gave the example of Drupal as a modular solution where the core provides the basic features and developers don't have the need to changed it
- Tim: do we need want to have some of default and admin configurations of DSpace-CRIS in DSpace? If so, there's an opportunity to pull some of that in earlier if we go with a route based on DSpace-CRIS.
- Lieven: Admin interface it's a must have feature and needs to follow a separate and parallel path than Entities and we need to focus on entities and how they are stored.