Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Agenda

  1. Alignment Sprint 1 Progress Report
    1. 2018 Spring API Alignment Sprint 1 Planning
    2. Compatibility Test Suite 
    3. Memento Creation Status
  2. Updates from spec editors meeting:
    1.  External Content: Redirect or Proxy?
      1. Client request: PUT or POST:
        • External-Content: <some-URI>; content-type=<some-content-type>

        • Prefer: external-content-handling=<copy|redirect|proxy>

      2. Response

        • Preference-Applied: external-content-handling=<copy|redirect|proxy>

      3. Fedora advertising support

        • Accept-External-Content-Handling: <copy|redirect|proxy>

    2. Other spec changes the sprinters should know about?
  3. ?

...

  1. Please squash a bug!

    Expand

    Jira
    serverDuraSpace JIRA
    columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
    maximumIssues20
    jqlQueryfilter=13122
    serverIdc815ca92-fd23-34c2-8fe3-956808caf8c5


  2. Tickets resolved this week:

    Expand

    Jira
    serverDuraSpace JIRA
    columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
    maximumIssues20
    jqlQueryfilter=13111
    serverIdc815ca92-fd23-34c2-8fe3-956808caf8c5


  3. Tickets created this week:

    Expand

    Jira
    serverDuraSpace JIRA
    columnskey,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution
    maximumIssues20
    jqlQueryfilter=13029
    serverIdc815ca92-fd23-34c2-8fe3-956808caf8c5


Minutes

Alignment Sprint 1 Progress Report

  1. Sprint is moving along well
  2. No additional sprint call this week

Memento

  1. Currently able to create Mementos for binaries and containers
    • Only if SMTs are not provided
  2. Question: How to import historical containers, including SMTs
    • Must be able to overwrite: timestamps, creators, containment, etc
  3. Issues around creating binaries and their descriptions
    • Can they be created separately?
    • Do binaries and descriptions share the same Memento in the timemap?
    • Binaries and descriptions could have independent timelines
    • Suggestion: Have independent timemap endpoints for binary and description
    • Suggestion: Consistent approach to scenarios with and without Memento-DateTime
  4. References to other objects should be translated to literals

Separate tickets

  1. Creating Mementos when not providing Memento-Datetime
    • no body
  2. Converting dynamic properties to static properties

Other

  1. ACTION: BenP to submit an initial, minimal PR for creating no-body LDPRv's

Updates from spec editors meeting

  1. Discussion of handling external-content

Action Items

  •  Danny Bernstein to look for JIRA ticket around changing interaction model type. 
  •  Danny Bernstein to touch base with Peter and Aaron regarding the Resource Authorization portion of the delta spec. 
  •  Jared Whiklo to create issue for the pass/fail on the Compatibility Test Suite
  •  Danny Bernstein reach out for more documentation/testing people.
  •  Danny Bernstein determine whether there is any case where a PUT on a TimeMap would make sense. If there is it should be raised with the specification editors.
  •  Peter Eichman to do a short writeup on the use of userAgent and groupAgent base URI's and their relationship to WebAC in order to clarify whether or not what if anything needs improvement/clarification/alignment. ACL Agents - Strings vs. URIs