- Andrea Bollini (4Science): Create a REST Contract ticket / early proposal for Alphabetic Jump To. All should then help discuss / finalize this contract in time for Sprint 1
- Andrea Bollini (4Science): Create a REST API / Contract ticket for fetching metadata fields in a specific schema
- Tim Donohue: Update Sprint 1 to include a new task, "Admin Item Edit Page" (similar to current one). Prepare/finalize Sprint 1 for advertising at Summit, and post-Summit to everyone.
- Art Lowel (Atmire): Create a discussion ticket to investigate how Angular UI projects deail with AuthZ decisions in UI layer. E.g. How should we implement in REST to support Angular?
- Andrea Bollini (4Science): Work on estimates / task definitions / tickets for REST API in DSpace 7 Community Sprint 1
- Art Lowel (Atmire): Work on estimates / task definitions / tickets for Angular UI in DSpace 7 Community Sprint 1
- All should sign up for DSpace 7 Community Sprints, if they plan to participate.