- Lynette Rayle (Cornell)
- Jim Coble (Duke)
- LaRita Robinson (Notre Dame)
- Collin Brittle (Emory)
- Tom Johnson (DCE)
- Brian McBride (University of Utah)
- steve van tuyl (oregon state university)
- Carolyn Cole (PSU)
- Chris Colvard (Indiana University)
- Julie Allinson (CoSector, University of London)
- Mark Bussey (DCE)
- Andrew Myers (WGBH)
- Bess Sadler (DCE)
- Jason Corum (WGBH)
- Jennifer Lindner (DCE)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- Hyrax 2.1 Update (Tom Johnson)
- Which Rubies do/should we support? (Tom Johnson)
- Hyrax says: "We recommend either Ruby 2.5 or the latest 2.4 version."
- We don't specify ruby support in `hyrax.gemspec`, should we?
- We currently check syntax against Ruby 2.1, preventing use of modern syntax.
- WIP: https://github.com/samvera/hyrax/compare/ruby-2.3
- Hyrax 2.1, SemVer, and You. (Tom Johnson steve van tuyl)
- Notetaker and moderator for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call.