Child pages
  • 2018-08-14 SIGAHR Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 10 Next »

Date

 4:00 PM Eastern/ 1:00 Pacific

Attendees

Regrets

Goals

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
Location of Accessibility 360 Documents?
  • partners and steering pages - ask Adam A.

Hyrax WG - Report OutTom and SVT

The second sprint for the WG is in 2nd week. Looks like the crew has either completed or is in progress on 26 issues accessibility related issues. those 26 cover 60-70% of the 360 audit. Tackle more issues as we move forward, but a huge first step. Tom, Jess and SVT will get together for focus of next sprint. Something like accessibility and turning toward analytics.

Status of Valkyrie into Hyrax. Originally targeted for SamCon, or has that goal been redefined? Is there a timeline or is it tabled til the WG can make time for it? Still on current roadmap for Hyrax. WG needs to evaluate what's there and best next steps. Direct what WG does next on the metafeature. Hope is that next: Analytics. Toss up between Bulk and Valkyrie in terms of what's ready to go.

 Roadmap Council - report out  

Other Recent Hyrax activity


Samvera Connect Plenary


Repository Certifications and Hyrax
Review of Certifications/ Standards

Migrations to HyraxRyan

Action items

  •  
  • No labels