Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Next »

Time/Place

Time: 12:00pm Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)

URL: https://duraspace.zoom.us/my/fedora

Or iPhone one-tap :

  • US: +14086380968,,8128353771#  or +16468769923,,8128353771#

Or Telephone:

  • US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
  • Canada: +1 647 558 0588
  • Australia: +61 (0) 2 8015 2088
  • United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088

Meeting ID: 812 835 3771
International numbers available: https://duraspace.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=dLuIIwXLUv5-UK4kIXYkkH9mryRETY08

Attendees

  • Chris Awre 
  • Danny Bernstein 
  • Robert Cartolano 
  • Aaron Choate
  • Sayeed Choudhury
  • Stefano Cossu
  • Tom Cramer
  • Jon Dunn
  • Karen Estlund
  • Maude Francis
  • Neil Jefferies
  • Mark Jordan
  • Susan Lafferty
  • Danny Lamb
  • Steve Marks
  • Rosalyn Metz 
  • Tom Murphy 
  • Este Pope 
  • Robin Ruggaber (star)
  • Doron Shalvi
  • Tim Shearer Julie Rudder
  • Dustin Slater
  • Roger Smith
  • Erin Tripp
  • Jennifer Vinopal
  • Ben Wallberg
  • Evviva Weinraub Carolyn Caizzi
  • Jared Whiklo
  • David Wilcox
  • Andrew Woods
  • Maurice York
  • Patrick Yott

Agenda

Topic

Lead
ANNOUNCEMENT: IMLS grant awarded for "Designing a Migration Path: Assessing Barriers Upgrading to Fedora 4x"Erin

Budget mitigation plans

  • Balancing expense reductions with technical priorities
David
Nominations open for Fedora Steering GroupDavid

Introducing Michele Mennielli

  • Ideas for international membership and partnership strategy
Michele
Pairings for new LeadersStefano

Fedora Vision and Strategy

  • Update from sub-groups on the Strategy Template
    • Technology
    • Product Position
    • Communication, Outreach & Marketing
    • Governance
    • Community
  • Making an announcement to the community
Stefano
APPROVED: Policy for long-term support and Supported JVM


RoundtableAll


Previous Action Items

  • All: Explore how to bring better cross-effort alignment between Fedora and other repository efforts.
  • Andrew Woods / David Wilcox: send budget information for slack
  • Robin Lindley Ruggaber take discussion back to Samvera SG to gain commitment for implementing Samvera over Fedora5.
  • Draft letter about Strategy and Vision (Stefano), along with executive summary (David will get in touch with Aaron Choate who offered to draft the summary), to send out to the Fedora community. 
  • Voting on the Policy for long-term support and Supported JVM will happen over email soon.
  • Raise the topic of how to get better data on who is installing/using what versions of Fedora with the Communication and Community strategy groups.

Minutes


Action Items 



  • No labels