|Samvera Partners Call|
|Friday, November 9, 2018|
|11:30 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr|
|Meeting number:||737 192 431|
|Join from a video conferencing system or application|
|Join by phone|
|+1-617-627-6767 US Toll|
|Access code: 737 192 431|
Code of Conduct
We want Samvera Community to be a fun, informative, engaging event for all our partners and participants. We've got a few strategies to help make this happen:
We encourage everyone to apply the Samvera community principles of openness, inquiry, and respect in their interactions at the event.
We have officially adopted an Anti-Harassment Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to community helpers .
Facilitator: Simeon Warner
Note Taker: Ryan Steans
- Steering progress towards vote on bylaws
- Roadmap Council Charter (partner vote possibly combined with bylaws vote)
- Progress towards re-charter of Contributions Working Group
- Steering progress on charter of a Fundraising Working Group
- Marketing Working Group status re. feedback for the Samvera FAQ
- Plans for Virtual Connect around March/April 2019 (Ryan Steans and Chrissy Rissmeyer)
- Plans for Spring Partner meeting (Jon Dunn, Rosy Metz, Carolyn Caizzi)
- April 15-16 (Mon-Tue) – IUPUI University Library, Indianapolis
- April 18-19 (Thu-Fri) – IUPUI University Library, Indianapolis
- April 29-30 (Mon-Tue) – IUPUI University Library, Indianapolis
- April 29-30 (Mon-Tue) – Emory Libraries, Atlanta
- Hyrax Development - Resources Request and Roadmap (Steve Van Tuyl and Tom Johnson)
- Hyrax-Valkyrie integration - survey, scope, support
- Survey feedback via https://osuvalleylibrary.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_40Aqa7glNZlnabH requested by 23 November
- Rationalization of wiki landing page - specifically moving WG/IG list to a sub-page (Richard Green)
- ...add things here...
- Facilitator and Notetaker for December 14 meeting
- December 14 meeting: