Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time/Place

This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and slack chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:

Attendees

  1. Danny Bernstein
  2. Peter Eichman
  3. Ben Pennell  
  4. James Silas Creel  
  5. Bethany Seeger 
  6. Andrew Woods (star)
  7. Yinlin Chen
  8. Aaron Birkland
  9. Jared Whiklo
  10. Jason of Canada

Agenda

  1. Announcements

    1. Modeshape fork
  2. Release candidate
    1. Release Testing
      1. Samvera
      2. Islandora/CLAW
      3. API-X
    2. RC-3?
    3. Tickets and Pull Requests
      1. To defer to 5.1?
        1. FCREPO-2961 - Getting issue details... STATUS
        2. FCREPO-2962 - Getting issue details... STATUS
        3. FCREPO-2963 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    4. CTS

    5. Documentation
    6. Deprecations?
      1. Backup / Restore: deprecated in wiki (as of 5.0) and code (as of 4.7.1)
      2. Copy / Move: deprecated in code (as of 5.0), not in wiki
        1. FCREPO-2940 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      3. Non-Specification features
        1. Transactions
        2. Fixity service
  3. Ecosystem tools:
    1. Camel Toolbox
    2. Java Client
    3. Import Export
    4. Docker
  4. <Your Discussion Point Here>

  5. Please squash a bug!

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  6. Tickets resolved this week:

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  7. Tickets created this week:

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

Minutes

Announcements

  1. Fedora fork of ModeShape
  2. Simon Fraser has received CLAW grant

RC

  1. Three issues discovered in RC-2
    1. fcrepo-2961: Working through integration test issues for Shiro
      • Would be helpful to get more eyes on the integration test issues
        • Jared to help
        • Possibly move the integration tests to webac, instead of auth-common
    2. fcrepo-2962: not 5.0
      • Action: Andrew to update tests to SKIP
    3. fcrepo-2963
      • Yinlin to review
      • Andrew to close pr-1484
  2. CLAW testing
    • Issue with webac issues
    • Jared looking into fcrepo-2770
    • AaronB: PASS uses http headers for passing roles
      • Using HttpHeaderProvider
  3. API-X testing
    • Blocked by Windows/Fedora issues - resolved
    • API-X still has F5 alignment updates
      • binary creation
      • message incompatibility
    • AaronB is working the issues
    • Suggestion: URI of target resource has changed location in F5
  4. Compatibility test suite
    • Questions on Yinlin failures
    • Yinlin using Mac OS version: 10.14
  5. WebAC tests
    • Could we use Jared's bash/curl scripts?
  6. Backup/Restore
    • DannyB has updated AIC python scripts: fcrepo-testing
    • Should we bring these into Fedora-Labs?
      • Possibly fork if DannyB's PR has not been merged by next week
  7. RC-3 to be released early next week

Actions


  • No labels