ARKs-in-the-Open Working Groups share the following features.
Within its given scope, each WG is self-directed, renewing its objectives and deliverables every 12 months.
WG members are asked to seize opportunities to "grow" the community and broaden participation in it, at any and all levels, as appropriate.
Members are asked to communicate with other WGs and the Advisory Group regarding community evolution, technical developments, and collaboration possibilities that could help, or hurt, sustainability.
WG size is flexible, with 5-9 members being optimal. As necessary, any WG may spin off subgroups, eg, for a focused development effort.
WG members are asked to serve for 12 months, and may serve longer if they wish.
Each WG is free to decide how it will conduct internal communication (email, Slack channel, etc) and to set its own meeting schedule. Meetings are usually teleconferences.
Each WG is responsible for maintaining the WG wiki page, which should include schedules and links to agendas and meeting notes.
- AITO phase 1 goals
- ARK Identifiers FAQ, version 0.9
- ARK Identifiers FAQ, version 0.91
- ARK Identifiers FAQ, version 0.92
- ARK infrastructure timeline
- ARKs @ CDL Architecture
- ARKs @ CDL cost estimates
- ARK Wikipedia page, French / English version
- Draft ARK ToC for Wikipedia
- DRAFT Initial Sustainability Survey
- DRAFT Leftover FAQs
- DRAFT Membership pitch
- Notes from ARK "Experts" meetings, March 22 and June 11, 2018
- old ARK Identifiers FAQ, version 0.9
- Outreach Working Group
- Sustainability Working Group
- Technical Working Group