Child pages
  • 2019-01-11 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 16 Next »


Samvera Partners Call
Friday, January 11, 2019
11:30 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 



Meeting number: 737 192 431 
Meeting password:h9cwrT45


Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial  738605799@tufts.webex.com


Join by phone
+1-617-627-6767 US Toll
Access code: 737 192 431 

Code of Conduct

We want Samvera Community to be a fun, informative, engaging event for all our partners and participants. We've got a few strategies to help make this happen:

    1. We encourage everyone to apply the Samvera community principles of openness, inquiry, and respect in their interactions at the event.

    2. We have officially adopted an Anti-Harassment Policy.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to community helpers 

Date

Facilitator: Christopher Awre

Note Taker:  Glen Horton

Attendees

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes

Plans for Virtual Connect around March/April 2019 Ryan Steans, Chrissy Rissmeyer

(Chrissy cannot call in until 9 am Pacific, adding written update beforehand just in case.)

  • This year's Virtual Connect will be held via Zoom webinar on Tuesday, April 23 and Wednesday, April 24 (starting at 8am PDT / 11:00am Eastern / 4pm BST) The event will be held over 2 days and organized into tracks. Each day's event will be approximately 90 minutes (instead of a 1-day, 3-3 1/2 hour event).
    • This change is in response to community feedback received following the past 2 years events. Additionally, we hope the shorter duration will make it easier for those in the UK to attend most of the event during regular business hours.
  • A combined save-the-date and call for proposals will be sent to the community early next week.
 Plans for Spring Partner meeting  Jon Dunn, Rosy Metz, Carolyn Caizzi 

Hyrax-Valkyrie survey Steve Van Tuyl, Tom Johnson

Open Repositories contributionsChris Awre

Facilitator and Notetaker for February 8 meeting



Action items

  •  
  • No labels