- [manakin-source]/themes/[theme-dir]/template.xsl (The theme's stylesheet)
- [manakin-source]/themes/dri2xhtml/DIM-Handler.xsl (The theme's stylesheet)
*Caution: This is really just a proof of concept for adding support for the HTML5 video tag to xmlui. It's based on the Classic XMLUI theme, so some things may be different for your application.
- Add the OGV to the metadata registry using the instructions found here ---> Add a new format to the bitstream registry
- Create an OGV video. If you have Firefox, you can use Firefogg to do it.
- Upload your video to your DSpace install.
- If you haven't already, you need to Create a new theme (or don't, if you don't want to).
- To modify the header, locate the section of DIM-Handler.xsl that begins with . Copy this section into your theme's local template.xsl and modify the XSLT as noted below.
- Immediately following the line that reads add the following code:
- Of course, stop and start DSpace for good measure.
- Visit the Item Summary View for the item you uploaded with a Firefox 3.5 or greater browser, and you should have pseudo-streaming enabled.