<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
- Any JSP in dspace-source/jsp/local/
- Find the following JSP Tag near the top of the JSP:
- Pass this tag any of the following "attributes", to customize the layout of this JSP:
- - specifies the "style" of header/footer to display for this JSP
- (e.g.) means the header-myStyle.jsp and footer-myStyle.jsp will be used for this JSP.
- If is unspecified, header-default.jsp and footer-default.jsp are used.
- - specifies the navigation bar to use for this JSP</p>
- (e.g.) means the navbar-myNavigation.jsp will be used for this JSP
- turns off the navigation bar on a page.
- If is unspecified, navbar-default.jsp is used.
- - specifies type of location bar to use. There are only a few values of real importance:</p>
- - turns off the location bar on this JSP.
- - do not provide links in location bar.
- - attempt to provide all parent communities within the location bar.
- If is unspecified, all parent communities/collections are displayed as links in the location bar.
- Perform the steps in Rebuild+DSpace.