A plan is forming to do dinner at Ranas tonight. They specialize in Mexico City-style Mexican food. Here are the details.
- Menu and more: http://ranasrestaurant.com/
- Location: http://goo.gl/maps/HuVta
- Plan on leaving the La Jolla area in the 6:15pm-6:20pm range.
- The restaurant can only hold 25 people, so that's our cap.
- Cabbing out there will be muy expensivo, so we should plan to carpool.
- If you're interested, write your name in the "Interested" list below
- If you have a vehicle & you're willing to drive folks out, write your name & the number of open seats in your vehicle in the "Vehicles" list below
We're looking to finalize the number of folks attending by 4pm.
Interested (25 max.)
- Mike Giarlo
- Declan Fleming (driver)
- Elaine Fleming (driver)
- Mark Bussey (driver)
- Chris Beer
- Dan Coughlin
- Carolyn Cole (driver)
- Jonathan Markow
- Robin Ruggaber
- Eddie Shin
- Tom Cramer
- Steven Anderson (driver)
- Bess Sadler
- Chris Awre
- Jeremy Friesen
- Declan Fleming (4)
- Elaine Fleming (3)
- Mark Bussey (6)
- Carolyn Cole (3)
- Steven Anderson (5 - need to be back by 8:30 though)