Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, June 25, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 19:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 20:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. Announcements / Notes:
    1. DSpace 5.0 Release Team members wanted! Help us create an awesome 5.0!
    2. Slides from OR14 linked to: OR2014 DSpace Sessions
  2. 4.2 Release – let's finish this one up!
    1. 4.2 Tickets: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS/fixforversion/11840
      1. Should we reschedule some of these for 5.0, and get 4.2 out the door?
      2. JUST IN:  DS-2036 - Getting issue details... STATUS  and  DS-2038 - Getting issue details... STATUS , both Oracle bugs, both involve fixing SQL upgrade scripts. DS-2036 is a new upgrade script, though we could move it to the 3-4 upgrade script, since it's a bug fix.
  3. Planning for 5.0 - Need to be thinking about a release timeline, etc.

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels