Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, July 30, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 14:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 15:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. Mirage 2 contribution from @mire:  DS-2052 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  2. DSpace 5.0 planning or other updates
    1. Any other volunteers for our 5.0 Release Team? We'd love to have you!
  3. Q&A on StackOverflow
    1. Shall we kick it off by announcing that we're taking questions via StackOverflow as well?
    2. Email thread started on dspace-devel about this topic (a few private and public supportive replies, but only about 5 total thus far)
  4. Other topics?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels