Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Aug 20, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 19:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 20:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 5.0 planning or other updates
    1. REMINDER: "Deadline for feature pull requests" in less than 2 months! (Oct 6)
    2. Any other volunteers for our 5.0 Release Team? We'd love to have you!
    3. Anyone have features they want to discuss or get approved?
      1. DS-2105 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  2. Pull Request backlog
    1. Tim began labelling PRs with bug/feature/improvement (to correspond to our JIRA types).  Also tagged PRs as "work in progress" if they have outstanding issues (no updates in a long time & unmergeable, work to be done, etc)
    2. That means we can now quickly filter PRs by label: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/labels
  3. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels