The Steering Group is nominated and elected by the Leadership Group. The Steering Group provides project oversight and ensures that the priorities of the Leadership Group and members are met, by:
The Leadership Group is made up of members that contribute over $10,000 annually to the project, along with representatives from institutions contributing at least 0.5 FTE in-kind developers. The group will also include some elected member representatives from the $5,000, $2,500, and Developing Nation contributor levels. The Leadership Group approves the overall priorities and strategic direction of the project by:
Current members of the Leadership Group may be found at http://dspace.org/leadership-group
The DSpace Steering Group holds its meetings via teleconference. Meetings are on the 1st Wednesday of the month.
The DSpace Leadership Group meets every quarter on the first Wednesday of the month.
Currently all meetings are online using video conferencing.
Wednesday Jan 3, 2018 at 12noon EST – DSpace SC meeting
Upcoming LC meetings
Upcoming SC meetings
Previous Meetings Notes
- 2015-02-04 Leadership Group Meeting Notes
- 2016-04-06 DSpace Leadership Group Meeting
- 2017-04-05 DSpace Summit Breakout Notes
- 2017-08-02 DSpace Steering Group Meeting Notes
- 2017-09-06 DSpace Steering Committee Meeting Notes
- 2017-10-03 DSpace Steering Group Meeting Notes
- 2017-11-01 DSpace Steering Group Meeting Notes