A by-invitation workshop will be held at Green Library, Stanford University on February 23-24, 2015. Public documents about the workshop include:
- The planned workshop agenda
- Attendees: if you want to present a three-minute lightning talk on some aspect of your organization’s linked data work, relevant use cases, or other things we should all know about, please email Dean Krafft by no later than 5:00PM on Day One (Monday) of the workshop. If you want to use slides in your lightning talk, please also email those to Dean by 5:00PM Monday. You will then be assigned a slot in one of the two lightning talk sessions on Tuesday.
- Workshop logistics, with links to maps, information and a form for travel reimbursement, and information about building access, internet access, and parking.
- Suggested background readings for the workshop, including a detailed Ontology Team Overview that provides a good summary of our ontology work to date.
- The original workshop description in the LD4L proposal to Mellon